Possibility of logging...

If your UnrealIRCd is up and running but you have a question about it, then use this forum.
(NOT for installation or connecting issues! Use the other forum instead.)

Moderator: Supporters

vegetable

Possibility of logging...

Post by vegetable »

Hello

As a user of this chat, can I store real-time public and private messages in a web browser (automatically) - specifically Chrome? As an mIRC Logging option ...

Thank you
Lord255

Re: Possibility of logging...

Post by Lord255 »

i dont really understand your question.
if you have a web server and a client which is able to log into the filesystem and if you can configure where should it put the log file, you can serve the log file on the fly via the webserver..

your question does not belong to the ircd.
vegetable

Post by vegetable »

Perhaps the answer would be written only by one who understands the question ;)

And yes, I know the issue doesn't belong to ircd, but it's still closer than a forum that deals with organic vegetables

Explanation of the question for the ignorant: That is, let's leave ircd, let's focus on the irc client., Which is for this ircd, the client in this case is my Chrome browser. So, is there any way of logging? ... regardless of whether the ircd entry belongs or not. Well, please help and not reproaches ;

tnx ;)
CrazyCat

Post by CrazyCat »

The client is not Chrome, the client is kiwiirc or The Lounge, or mibbit. And unrealircd (or any ircd) is just server side, it can't help you logging.
You are looking for a chrome extension to one of the previous client (non exhaustive list), so you have to ask client' developpers.