This release consists mostly of a few bug fixes. There's no need to update existing servers unless you are experiencing problems or if you are using SASL and have ping-cookie disabled (neither is the default).
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Crash when SASL is enabled and ping-cookie is disabled
- Compile issue with remote include
- OS X compile problems
- ./unreal backtrace not always working well
- For silenced users we now only check the current nick!user@host
- Server to server links now use latest TLS (eg: v1.2) instead of SSLv3
- Added set::spamfilter::stop-on-first-match (default yes). You can change this to 'no' to have UnrealIRCd continue processing all spamfilters even after the first match.
The spamfilter with the 'gravest action' wins (eg: gzline wins from block).
As always, you can download latest UnrealIRCd from http://www.unrealircd.com/